If you have ever considered customising your Android Smartphone, you can count on xposed installer APK. To download the xposed installer APK, check out the complete post on the application.
- 1 About Xposed Installer Apk 2018
- 1.1 Features About Xposed Installer APK
- 1.2 Download & Installation Steps of Xposed Intaller APK
- 1.3 How to Install Xposed Installer APK? (Video Tutorial)
About Xposed Installer Apk 2018
Sometimes, when you are bored with the original settings of the Android OS, you often feel to customise it. To customise the Android OS, it is not so difficult only if you have xposed installer APK in the device. There are many other options to customise the system settings of the Android, yet very few applications stick to their commitments.
The xposed framework has the best customization features which do not need any external application for the successful installation of the xposed installer APK. The xposed installer APK is built by Rovo89, which supports the modification and customization of the device settings, battery panels, editing the build.prop system files and many other changes in the Android device.
For the present, the app is developed to be compatible with Android OS, for the iOS there are no official announcements yet from the developer side. In this segment, we have provided the brief description about the xposed framework for the Android device. If you wish to download xposed installer APK; get your hands on the procedure for the installation guidelines from this post of the xposed installer APK.
Features About Xposed Installer APK
There are certain features if the xposed framework application which will give you the insight of the application, in turn, you will be sure about what the xposed installer APK is capable of doing:
- With custom recovery, you can flash the files
- There are different versions or modules of the xposed framework according to the Android versions.
- Unsure about the customised settings? You can always revert to your old device settings quickly by deactivating the modules.
- The gravity box module in the xposed framework helps you to edit the Android notification bar as well as changes the IMEI of the device.
These are the major highlights of the application for the Android device; there are yet more to explore, and now we are sure you are curious to download xposed installer APK for the Android OS.
Download & Installation Steps of Xposed Intaller APK
The xposed installer APK is the third party application which means you will not find the app in the Google play store. To download xposed installer APK, we have provided the direct link in this segment, which is safe and secure to open for the device. For the successful installation of the xposed framework, you will have to make some changes in the device settings, which we will guide you while instructing the steps to download the app.
Before you initiate the installation of the app, it will be better to know the requirements to download xposed installer APK on the Android.
- Installed custom Recovery- TWRP/ CWM
- Updated Android backup
- Xposed installer APK
- Xposed installer.zip file. (Download links are given here)
- Android OS 5.0 or above 5.0
Now, follow the steps without missing any from here:
Download Hardware Info App
- First of all, download the hardware info application from the Play Store.
- Open the hardware app and check out the complete information about the device; then open the processor tab for the details about it.
- The app will provide you with the information about the instruction sets like ARMv7, ARM64 or x86. This configuration will help you to choose the correct zip file to be installed in the device.
- After knowing the complete information about the device and processor, you can choose the zip file and start the installation. These zip files are required to flash with the help of custom recovery.
- You can check your Android version from the phone settings.
- Xposed framework for ARMv7 Android 5.0
- Xposed framework for ARM64 Android 5.0
- Xposed framework for x86 Android 5.0
Android 5.1 & 5.1.1
- Xposed framework for ARMv7 Android 5.1 and 5.1.1
- Xposed framework for ARM64 Android 5.1 and 5.1.1
- Xposed framework for x86 Android 5.1 and 5.1.1
Save Zip File
- Save the zip files on the SD card in the proper folder and then flash it.
- Now download xposed installer APK from the direct link given here.
Boot Your Device
- Now boot your Android device into the recovery mode by shutting down the phone and clicking the volume up+ volume down+ power on button.
- After booting the device into recovery mode, you will require making some simple file installations.
- After downloading the xposed installer APK file, tap on the Install button.
- Navigate to the SD card and if you can get till here, congratulations! You are on the right track.
Select Files For Processor
- Based on the Android version, select the downloaded files for your processor.
- Cross verify the correct version of the files> swipe right> installation of the files will be done.
- After the installation, you can click on the reboot option.
- The reboot option will clear the cache; therefore your device will take some time to reboot.
- The xposed installer APK is now installed on your device successfully.
- Once the app is installed, you can now download your favourite xposed installer module.
- You can check out the video tutorial for the download and installation of the xposed installer APK.
How to Install Xposed Installer APK? (Video Tutorial)
We have made sure that download of xposed installer APK is simple to understand; therefore you can install the xposed installer APK with ease. For now, we have focused on the Android 5.0 and 5.1 as well as 5.1.1 in this post; be sure that you have Android versions as per we have mentioned in the requirements segment. You can share this article with your friends on the social media platform like Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Xposed installer APK
- download xposed installer APK